This training will help educate Oregon Sexual Assault Examiners on the latest recommendations surrounding sexually transmitted infections (STIs). At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
1. List the most common sexually transmitted bacteria and viruses
2. Recognize high-risk populations for infection
3. Understand individual modes of transmission
4. Assess symptoms of individual infections
5. List options for testing and treatment.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2015-WR-AX-0007 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.View Replay