- Click here to join the Task Force’s Prevention listserv.
- Click here to join the Task Force’s Oregon Men Against Violence initiative.
- Click here to access all of our past prevention webinars.
- American College Health Association Position Statement on Preventing Sexual
Violence on College and University Campuses
- American College Health Association – Shifting the Paradigm: Primary Prevention of Sexual Violence Toolkit
- Applying the Principles of Prevention – What Do Prevention Practitioners Need to Know About What Works?
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Global perspectives on Sexual Violence: Findings from the World Report on Violence and Health
- Oregon Youth Sexual Health Plan and Appendices
- Perspectivas globales de la violencia sexual: Conclusiones del Informe Mundial sobre la Violencia y la Salud
- Preventing Violence and Promoting Safety in Higher Education Settings: Overview of a Comprehensive Approach
- Prevention Program Planning and Evaluation Manual
- Rape Prevention and Risk Reduction: Review of the Research Literature for Practitioners
- Recommendations to Prevent Sexual Violence in Oregon: A Plan of Action
- Recommended Guidelines for Sharing Details of Survivors’ Experiences in Training or Educational Presentations
- Recommended Guidelines for Using Details of Offenders’ Experiences in Training or Media
- Report Describing Projects Designed to Prevent First Time Male Perpetration of Sexual Violence (Updated)
- Sexual Identity, Sex of Sexual Contacts, and Health-Risk Behaviors Among Students in Grades 9-12
- Sexual Violence and the Spectrum of Prevention: Towards a Community Solution
- Sexual Violence Prevention – Beginning the Dialogue – From the CDC
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- The Costs and Consequences of Sexual Violence (2011)
- Theories of Change