Non-Stranger Sexual Assault Response & Investigation
This training provides an overview of sexual assault dynamics and addresses successful investigation and report writing techniques through presentation and hands-on skill building activities.
Victim Interviewing and Crime Scene Response
This training addresses victim interviewing and crime scene response through interactive interviewing and response scenarios and demonstrations built on the foundation of best practices from the field.
Identifying Sex Offenders: Tools for the Interview & Interrogation
This training addresses sexual offender interview and interrogation techniques through presentation, multi-media examples and small group activities.
Law Enforcement Instructors
- Deputy Chief Steve Bellshaw, Salem Police Department
- Lieutenant Molly Cotter, Oregon State Police
- Retired Detective Dan Kelly, Beaverton Police Department
- Lieutenant Patrick Moore, Roseburg Police Department
- Detective Carrie Hull, Ashland Police Department
Schedule a Training
If you are interested in bringing one of our Law Enforcement trainings to your department, please contact the SATF at 503-990-6541 or here.