Registration is Open!
Oregon SANE Training
February 25th-March 1st, 2013
Oregon State Police Forensic Lab
13309 SE 84th Ave, Clackamas, OR 97015
The Sexual Assault Training Institute (SATI) of the Oregon Sexual Assault Task Force will be conducting Oregon’s 40-hour Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Training on adult and adolescent sexual assault medical response.
The 40-hour didactic training meets:
- Oregon SANE Certification training requirements; and
- IAFN SANE certification training requirements.
Eligible participants will:
- Have current RN, NP, PA, MD, or DO license
- Have 2 years of nursing or clinical experience
- Be actively participating as an RN, NP, PA MD, or DO
- Have support from their medical center to attend
Cost: $300 In-State $500 Out of State (includes a light breakfast and 40 hours of training)
Registration closes Friday January 25th, 2013.
SATF hosts SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) training classes at various times throughout the year, and at locations throughout the state. If you are interested in SANE training, please contact Training Coordinator Jenna Harper at 503.990.6541, or via email here.