The Healthy Teen Relationships Act, effective January 1, 2013, requires all Oregon schools to adopt policies and programs addressing teen dating violence. This webinar, presented by members of the Prevention & Education Subcommittee‘s Sexual Health Work Group is intended for Oregon domestic and sexual violence program advocates who are interested in working with their local schools to implement the new HTRA. We will review the Act, walk through the HTRA Advocate Tool Kit, and provide resources and strategies for implementation. Join us and bring your questions!
Registration is now closed.
Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Oregon Healthy Teen Relationship Act Toolkit [PDF]
- Oregon Department of Education: Health Education Standards and Benchmarks (OHES)
- Oregon Health Authority Youth Sexual Health Page and Resources
- Webinar Presentation slides [PDF]
- Webinar Recording — click here to email Nancy Greenman, Prevention Program Coordinator